chances of being pregnant? im going crazy
i came inside my girlfriend on day 6 and 10 of her cycle what are the chances she might be pregnant? she took a test 5 days after day 6 and it came out neg. is it accurate? how soon can i know something like if shes pregnant? her period started Nov. 14
She can take a test the day of her missed period. Or about 14 days after you and she had sex.
so the test she took is not accurate
She took the test too soon for it to be accurate.  She needs to test at least two weeks after the last incident of unprotected sex.
what are the chances she is. i really want her to be im actually excited
About 20% in a given cycle if the couple has no fertility problems.

I appreciate your excitement, but I'm an old-fashioned girl.  If she is, do you plan to get married?  There is a lot more to raising children than the dramatic moment when pregnancy is discovered.

Take care, sharp.  Get all your ducks in a row if she is ... insurance, steady income, legal status of the baby, everything.
of course i plan to marry her. i work 2 jobs right now go to school to get a trade im doin everything i can i plan to give my baby and my girl everything they want and need even if it means i get leftovers
If you're working two jobs, probably it won't come to that.  :)

Good luck to you both.
one more question when would she start showin signs of pregnancy ive heard not till week 2
It takes at least one week after after ovulation at the minimum to experience symptoms. It won't happen till the egg implants and starts to release the hCG hormone. Don't rely or put too much thought into symptoms though. They can be from a multitude of things and don't indicate pregnancy. Good luck
would ya say she probably is
Are you monitoring ovulation? If not and her periods are normal 28 - 31 day cycles all the time not messed up then I would say maybe you missed this time.. Not to put a downer on thinggs but that 20 percent is based on trying whilst ovulating. The average girl ovulated on day 14 the egg can last approx 24 hours. A mans seamen on average can also last approx 24 hours some longer but I would assume your sperm would have died before ovulation... All women are different mind and she may have ovulated earlier.. There is always a chance so keep your head up just incase ur a lucky one but if you are trying testing kits for ovulation are a great idea even if it confirms she is regular.. Good luck
wow that just knocked me down from bein on top of the world :(
LOL@that last comment :) if you guys are trying for a baby, there are a lot of things to learn. However the best (and most fun) way to do it is to just be sexually active between her periods every month on a regular basis. Every other day, or whenever the fancy strikes you. It may take awhile, but what's the rush?

Have fun with it :)
i just was really hoping she was we've been through a miscarriage already and i just really wanted this like my second chance
Miscarriage is very difficult to go through. My husband and I suffered one shortly before our wedding and I didn't realize how much it affected him until I was heavily pregnant with our first child the next year...I'm sorry you guys had to go through that.

You always have more chances! Never give up :)
thats the thing she just told me yesterday she didnt want to be with me anymore. that she needed time for herself but she had also told me maybe if she was pregnant that we could just work it out so i guess this is my last chance you know
Well I have to say from the bottom of my heart that you do NOT want a baby to be the glue between you two. While it seems like a good idea and while yes, love can blossom around a baby's birth....it's just not the way to fix a relationship.

If she wanted to move on, then she's going to want to move on even if she is pregnant, she just might not SAY it. You guys need to work on fixing this problem before a baby is brought into the mix..and while I realize that the cat may already be out of the bag at this point, if she is NOT pregnant you really want to try to fix things and not just "wait and see" while trying to have a baby.

I think you would make an excellent father if your excitement and hard work indicate anything, but remember that a baby is it's own story...a baby is it's own relationship, completely separate and aside from the relationship with your girlfriend, even though it's intertwined. So make sure that everything between you two is settled and on the same page and protect yourselves until it is...that would be MY advice.

If she IS pregnant, I recommend counseling so that she doesn't end up bitter somewhere down the road feeling like she couldn't leave and "got stuck" because of the baby...neither you nor any potential baby of yours deserves that, and neither does she.

Best of luck!
thank you honestly thank you so much
If you want to learn whether she wants to be together with you or not, there is a simple question you can ask her (regardless of baby prospects).  It is "Will you marry me?"  If she says yes, then you will know she wants to be with you.
I had a miscarriage too.. Happens to a lot of us and I agree with everything ashslen said.. A baby brings great strain on a relationship I've seen the stringest if relationships finish once a baby was in the picture. You sound like you will be a great dad but if the relationship isn't working then this will not improve things.. You need to try win her back.. Take her out buy her presents ( don't need to be big or expensive) make her fall in love with you again first.. She did once your just stuck in a rut.. All relationships need working on. She won't know how good she got it till it's gone. In now 9 weeks and over the moon and married. I know realise my mc happened for a reason and I believe all things happen for a reason. If things don't work out ine day you will look back with your kids n think it was for the best.. Good luck just keep your head up.. It will all work out
thank you to everyone thats helped me honestly ya seem awesome. i already started lookin into selling my truck because its too loud fast and impractical to carry a baby lol i think im movin a little too fast
so yesterday was the first time since monday that we talked she said she didnt want to see me or talk to me anymore but yet she asked what present to get my nephews and said she was coming over for christmas, i told her i loved her and she said it back and then that was it, she hasnt said anything about feeling pregnant so im getting doubtful now :( i feel horrible im starting to sink back into drinking i dont want to but it feels like its the only way to deal with this life ***** so bad
one thing I learnt in my life ( only 30 years though) is that a relationship built over a condition is never strong enough.
She should stay with you for what you are, not just because if she happens to conceive your child.
You sound like a very loving and wonderful person.. you are still so young, life has just started for you..  I am sure there would be someone as loving and genuine for you out there, only if you give fate that chance.
Again, I am not saying you should not be with your girlfriend, but that in case you do remain together, make it for a strong foundation of love, trust and understanding and not based on circumstances or conditions.
Good Luck!