chances of conceiving two days before ovulation?
hey guys! just a quick question..
okay my period came on the 8th of december and ended on the 12,
my fertile days were from the 19 to the 22nd, me and my boyfriend had intercourse on the 19 && 20th! what is the chance of me being pregnant two days before ovulation? thankyouuu:)
Idk any scientific facts but I didn't have intercourse on my ovulation date had it a few days prior and now I'm 7 weeks pregnant :)
It's very possible to become pregnant from having intercourse a couple of days in advance of ovulation since sperm can survive upto five days in the Fallopian tubes. It's not uncommon for them to survive two days. Best of luck!!
n'aww congratulationss:) i heard it was meant to be better if you tried 2-3 days before ovulation, good job we did it two days prior! now its just the waiting game, see if my period turns up in a weeks time aye, and good luck with you pregnancy:)
Thanks Hun good luck to you too hopefully your period does not show up and you have a positive test Xo!
We had sex two days before ovulation. Just found out I'm 4 weeks! Hope it happens for you too!!