ciggaretts n pregnacy
My sister and i are p
regnant we both are ciggarett smokers i gave up for the sake of my baby but she did not im 34 weeks and she is 38 im verry concerned abt the babys wellbeing please give me some insite so that i can pass the info to her thank u
She's already 38 weeks... not much you can do now. Its not good at all for baby, but I know plenty of moms who smoke their whole pregnancy. I think its very selfish.
Hopefully baby will be fine.
As Mrs_bagz said there is nothing you can do no-it's not good for baby at all, even being around smokers is awful.

Well done for giving up-I've never smoked but imagine it must be hard-but we will do anything for our children so well done! Don't start again-so much healthier fir you & your bundle!
All you can do is go onto the net & print some articles explaining the effects smoking will have on her baby pre & post & hope a maternal instinct kicks in!
Good luck!
Freya x
As stated, her being so far along will make little difference. There are some facts you can give though, as smoking also causes many problems in newborns and toddlers.

http://www.marchofdimes.com/pregnancy/alcohol_smoking.html

This link has good information on it. It's also wise to consider giving up smoking completely. It's so much more healthy for both you and baby, and will give you a better quality of life down the road. Congratulations to you for quitting and for your baby.