Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
clinically depressed

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

clinically depressed

I'm so tired of feeling sad and depressed all the time. I have tried so hard to be happy. It's a daily struggle for me. I feel like I will have a day where I feel OK and then three where I feel like crap. I feel as if there is no joy in life and I do not see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's hard for me to talk to anyone. I know everyone is saying Oh u have a baby on his way....but so far this pregnancy has been filled with nothing but sadness and anger and hurt. I know I will probably feel differently once the baby gets here and I have him in my arms....when I can actually see a point to this madness. But as of right now I just feel sadness and anger. Like I just wanna run away. From everything. I hate this. I have an appointment with a counselor this week. I hope he can help.
Hormones also mess with your emotions... So it makes things even worse when something bad happens. I found getting outside helps. I'm only 23 and I picked up hobbies to help my emotions. Counseling is also an amazing option. Keep your head up, and talk things through :)
I know exactly how you feel only thing is I really don't believe things will be any better once the baby is here. I'm only 18 and have a lot going on and JCamp88 is right the hormones do actually make things worse. I also agree with her about getting out, that helps me a lot as well.
It's hard for me to get outside...it's so hot right now. I live in Florida. I'm definitely going to get counseling. My problem is that I keep so much inside and it eats me alive. I keep my eyes focused on my baby. I actually journal every night now. I hope i can feel better soon. My heart and mind cant take much more of this. It's like slow torture.
Crazycurious11, I too have a lot going on. As of right now the father is absent. Cheated on me and now has her as his new girl. Not onlybthat but after he cheated on me he lied for 2 months that he was seeing someone. So I have a lot of thoughts that go on and on in my head. I also was threatened a couple weeks ago that he was gonna take the baby. And in florida at's not crazy. So i definitely am dealing with a lot. So when the baby is born im at an impasse on what to do. I guess i will  decide when thr time comes but but the unknown is what kills me. I feel like i hurt so much and i suffer so bad. While his donor is out having a grand old time not worried aboit the woman he chose to get pregnantand his unborn baby. Hes just a low life. But then he wants to swoop in and act like he is super dad. Makes me sick.
I sympathize with you!!  My babies dad acts like everything is MY fault, why I'm pregnant in the first place and while I'm sitting here going through this whole pregnant alone he's out living life like nothing has changed.  I also live in Florida and I know how hot it's been.  But I have found that sitting in my back yard with a bathing suit on a couple minutes a day does help.  I try to keep busy so I don't think of all the bad things that are going on.  Try not to worry for the future because today has its own badness and it'll just put you down further.  Good luck with the doctors appointment, hopefully they will help.  And good luck with the rest of your pregnancy
Yeah my baby's dad thinks everything is my fault too. Said I made him wanna cheat on me because we hadn't had sex...whatever I realize it's important. But there are more important things. He was selfiah. Thought it all revolved arpund his feelings and i was just making stuff up or blaming ot on pregnamcy. He was just an ***. I  will def try getting outside more. I think it will help. May be it will be a combonatoion of things. I gotta get thru this for my baby and for me. I have learned ao much. Already. Ugh it just hurts. Lol screw men
Des_a_rae commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 min ago
hansen20, and Hollus commented on hansen20's status
hansen20 added the Menstrual Cycle Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy