Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
clots and bleeding while pregnant

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

clots and bleeding while pregnant

hi i had a misscarrage on the 1 july so about 8 weeks ago i was ten weeks gone. two weeks ago i had terrible pains ang red blood and quiet large blood clots but only for two days., i had nothing sice but on friday took a pregnancy test and it came positive indicating i was 4-5 weeks.
i went to see my doctor and she sent me for an emergancy scan. at the scan they told me there was a sack with a yolk but it was only 4 weeks in size and there is bleeding around the sack, i have got to go back in ten days for another scan to see whats going on, in the meantime they havent told me what any of this means. i dont understand why i have had the bleeding the clots and the pain and also what the bleeding means around the sack, can anyone help me..........
josie
If it is measuring 4 weeks, it is too early to see the baby. I am not sure what bleeding around the sack means, but I would google it and see what you find out.

Best wishes on a healthy pregnancy. Let us know how you make out!
I'm 9 weeks today 2.nights ago I went to the er because I started bleeding and there they did an ultrasound and told me the baby is measuring good and heart beat is good but said it's a threatened miscarriage, the bleeding hasn't stopped it's gotten worse and slowed down it won't make up it's mind and I have a dr appointment today and I'm so scared my baby won't be okay, has this happened to anyone else??
xoxo_143 Idk what's wrong with me. I... Comment
1 hr ago
KTowne, Hollus, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
KTowne commented on Hollus's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy