Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
clots and bleeding while pregnant

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

clots and bleeding while pregnant

hi i had a misscarrage on the 1 july so about 8 weeks ago i was ten weeks gone. two weeks ago i had terrible pains ang red blood and quiet large blood clots but only for two days., i had nothing sice but on friday took a pregnancy test and it came positive indicating i was 4-5 weeks.
i went to see my doctor and she sent me for an emergancy scan. at the scan they told me there was a sack with a yolk but it was only 4 weeks in size and there is bleeding around the sack, i have got to go back in ten days for another scan to see whats going on, in the meantime they havent told me what any of this means. i dont understand why i have had the bleeding the clots and the pain and also what the bleeding means around the sack, can anyone help me..........
josie
If it is measuring 4 weeks, it is too early to see the baby. I am not sure what bleeding around the sack means, but I would google it and see what you find out.

Best wishes on a healthy pregnancy. Let us know how you make out!
I'm 9 weeks today 2.nights ago I went to the er because I started bleeding and there they did an ultrasound and told me the baby is measuring good and heart beat is good but said it's a threatened miscarriage, the bleeding hasn't stopped it's gotten worse and slowed down it won't make up it's mind and I have a dr appointment today and I'm so scared my baby won't be okay, has this happened to anyone else??
KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
KeeLolo commented on photo
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy