3100848 tn?1354613513
competition
Does anyone else feel like there's always someone that's trying to one up you? I have this friend that's always getting her heart broken. So at my wedding my husband an I paired her up with his friend (which is also a marine.) They've been inseparable every since. Today I was looking for a new cover for my timeline on fb. I was looking for marine pics. Saw quite a few an posted them. Then she posts some. But it's like if i post a picture with my hubby in his camis she post with her bf. So then she messages me! Asking me why I'm always coping her?! So I say what? She said she dates a marine so do I. I say we set you up, an I've known him for a while dated then got married. Then she says well my marines a higher ranks....an he's not. So I say okay? Mines promoting next month...he's already above yours. Honest to god I hate when people use their damn ranks. I hate when people try saying mines better then yours. So then she says "stop trying to copy me." So I sort of lashed out an said, "yes because me being married to my husband way before you even knew youe bf is coping you? Because me posting things we do on base or things that go on on base is coping you? When I live on base? Because my husband spoiling me while I'm pregnant with our child is coping you? If anything who's coping who? Don't you think I have exactly what you want? I love MY husband for who he is, not what he does. Copy that. Be in love with YOUR boyfriend for who he is. Not for what he does." Is that rude of me? I just couldn't take her nagging.
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
3605625 tn?1385021148
Ignore it, and just keep doing what you want to do!!! Show you're the bigger person and that you don't really care what she thinks. YOU know you're not copying, and thats all that matters, I have found people like her are just really jealous and insecure. but i know that this kind of stuff coupled with our very sensitive pregnancy hormones makes it a ton worse.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
It's not rude if anything your right. i would of told her more then that i dislike people like that it's so annoying.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3100848 tn?1354613513
Thank you both...I just felt overwhelmed an couldn't really hold back...I feel a little bad. But it's like enough is enough!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Yup so many girls always try to one up me or say im copying them... and its like no... i did this stuff before you.... so w.e lol i tend to tune it out now
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
4385387 tn?1358637545
That clearly is NOT a friend. :/ I would move on from that person or at least give them some space. You can also take the time to explain further and see where the friendship goes. That is just a rude & immature thing for someone to do & really doesn't make any sense if your the one that introduced her to her boyfriend. :/ You had all the right in the world to say what you did cause its the truth.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3100848 tn?1354613513
Lol I wish I could keep my mouth shut lately
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3100848 tn?1354613513
Jorden_rose3 thank you...that's how i feel...i never wanted a thank you but it would've been nice seeing how happy she is. It's like lately i feel like it was a bad idea since she wants to be snotty
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I had this friend that when I accidently got pregnant on the pill( was not trying) she got really jelous to the point that she spread romours saying I did it on purpose and told my Bf that I wasn't taking my pill so he would have. To marry me and I won't have to work. I'm 18 and was studying to be a nurse. Then every month she would text me saying oh I think I'm pregnant what should I do, then her period would come then I got a message saying she was pregnant and needed to talk to someone who is going through the same thing. I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
3100848 tn?1354613513
That's not right.../:
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2020005 tn?1476662562
Blank
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
16 hrs ago
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
Dec 08
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
hansen20, and KeeLolo commented on hansen20's status
Dec 08
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy