Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
concieved,2ww,or giving up?AUGUST 2009

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

concieved,2ww,or giving up?AUGUST 2009

HELLO ladies...

once again i decided to start a new thread...congrats too all the ladies who concieved in july....

anyone else got a bfp this final weeek of july?
i hope no1 has giving up..

has anyone decided to try fertility treatment?(if so what steps are  taking?

is there anyone just jumping on the tail of the 2ww period..?

as for myself i go to the doctor tomorrow i have not concieved i will have plenty questions tomorrow
Hey still staying away from the 2ww for now, but I'm glad to see you're going to the doctor! Maybe you'll get some help, or at least some good answers to your questions! Good luck tomorrow!
I'm jumping on the tail on the 2ww. I hope to get a BFP. I Wish everyone luck!!
resting in August, doin an iui # 2 with gonal f and then jumping on my2ww if it fails for me again doing a lap before moving to another IUI and then IVF in march ... much luck to all
bug hugs *:O) erika
starting the #2 iui in sept sorry left that out
smjmekg--lol.and thanx for the hopefulness for tomorrow.

lopez--well we all come together durng the 2ww..im just waiting to get answers tomorrow from the dr.

ladybug-- ok i know wut ivf is..but wuts iui???
IUI is also known as artificial insemination, they insert a thin cath into your cervix with washed sperm, before all this hppns they prepare your body with fertility meds and monitor you closely then when your follies are ready they give you a trigger not all women do this procedure with trigger or meds ... in my case i will be doing gonal f (injection) and trigger then insemination.. and then your 2ww ahh that wait is the worst... i hope you get your answers from your dr. bug hugs *:O) erika
thank u mam...im a lil slow wit some abbreviations.i was asleep but for sume reason i cannot sleep at night..i keep waking up cuz i cant sleep comfortable. and some morningswhen i awake my waistline is sore..idk why i usually sleep like a baby hopefully this shall pass...i have to do a few thing in the morning  b4 my appt..i really dont know wut im going to the dr for..i just know im going to see the gyno.. im thinking its just a follow up.but i will let u guys know the minute i get home tomorrow
No problm' i hope your appt goes great !!! keep us posted !!!! bug hugs *:O) erika
on my way to the doc..talk to u guys later.
I will hopefully be back in the 2ww in a couple of days. I see a RE on Monday! We'll see what they say. All my tests and DH tests are normal so far! We are considering IUI, but would prefer just meds first. We are still young and have 1 child so IVF is not in our scopes right now. If God meant for us to have more kids it will happen!
Well I am currently on day 6 of provera and it ***** because I feel pregnant although I know that I am not...I got on cd 3 for an ultrasound and the whole work up the whole time I will be taking bcp and the doc seems to think that clomid isn't going to work for me because of my testosterone levels so we are going to do that for a few months and then if that doesn't work then it is on to IUI... she is concerned bc I am young that I might end up with multiples. if that is the way it supposed to be then so be it :)
Have they tried giving you Metformin??  It is suppose to help with the testosterone levels too.  I am going to talk to the infertility doctor Tuesday about starting provera then giving me Clomid and Metformin (which I should be taking now and am not)
well no mo cyst.they say i look fine..but i have to take fiber tabs.an iron pills..my next cycle i have to go back..they are going to see if im challenged in concieving but he says he really doubt it..but he doesnt know why my period was short..he says it just might be changing..idk but im happy its over
oh goodness thk god everything turned outgreat!!!
Im possibly on the 2WW. Chances are probably slim on us getting our bfp this time though. We have been on vacation and due to sleeping arangements BDing was difficult. ( our DD shared a room with us) However we got the chance once, the night before my O. So.. fingers crossed it still might of worked!
2ww here! Not getting too excited...i'm saying now anyway!

CD26 and no symptoms of anything. Had a bit of Mittelschmirtsz the other day (i love that word) so i think i actually ovulated though if that was it i'd have to be hoping on some long life swimmers to be in with a chance. Yet my cycles are so messed up i think when i finally fall pregnant it will take me by complete surprise so...never say never!

Good luck gals! Let's all get well and truly babbied up!
i am now officially in the 2ww. According to calcuations, today I ovulate. I have a feeling i ovulated days ago. Around day 10 of my cycle, not sure though. It felt like I did. Either way her i am, patiently waiting to see what happens in this cycle. Good luck ladies.

Anyone on my time line? LMP July 19.
Yeah I haven't heard anything about metformin but I will definitely be asking my RE about that next week. She doesn't think that clomid will help bc of my testosterone levels being too high so I might have to go to IUI but I guess I will have to wait and see.
well.i have my fingers crossed for as for me.i have another appt.on the 11th but its for when i had the flu.other than that im tired as hell..i want to sleep again which im about to do.but first im going to look at my calendar to see when im suppose to ovulate.
well how about. i started ovulating wed, i sexed tuesday.  and it says today is my best day to concieve (conceive). i sexed thi morning.. but i had no idea i was ovulating.. i wasnt even thinking about it.. im not even worried this time cuz im searching for answers instead of pregnancy
i never noticed dat i ovulate 2 days after af is over..according to the calendar..but this whole ttc thing is a rollercoaster. my cycle is suppose to be normal according to my dr. but who knows i was talking to my grandma and she was telling me im find and that god has a plan and when its time i will know..that helped alot.so i guess i will just stop planning on ttc.just continue my life.and i will post normally.. i just want try so hard to think about things..and as of tomorrow my mom and aunt agreed to go on a diet wit me..let me add my aunt is in great shape and does not need to diet. she is just supporting me,
Per my clalender i should start bedding as of last night, tomorrow and the 17th is my best day to concieve (conceive) which would be cd 17. I will start the ovulation strips today. One of my best friends was not trying to get pregnant, did not want to get pregnant and had her last period on 6/25/09, bedded on 07/05/09, only once, and is pregnant. She bedded cd10 and got pregnant so you just never know for sure when you ovulated unless you test for it i guess. So i will do so this month and see what happens.
Okay well today is my CD27. Not feeling any symptoms of AF. Who should be showing up tomorrow. Once again I hope she passes me by. *crossing fingers* We have a very slim chance of getting our bfp this time. But its still a chance!!! :)

Positive thoughts and lots of Baby Dust to all u ladies!!
Well, I think I missed my window. But I am going to pray that I got it in time this month. But I dont know. I have not really had alot of TTC time this week. With my daughter football practice, planning Symons Birthday. But I noticed after trying on sunday. Today, I had alot of nasty discharge come out, and I was cramping really bad when we TTC. So maybe it took. But if not next month I am going to go at it one more time. Because this money i messed it all up.

But I did notice that about 8 days after AF, I starting getting Ovulation cramps. So maybe I ovulate earlyer then most people. I dont know..

But 2 weeks, and I will now...

baby dust to all the ladies
Well OPk was + on Sunday August 2. so my tww has begun
well i am supposed to be in the 2WW as of Saturday 01/08/09 but i took an OPK test on the saturday and sunday it was negative, saturday was CD16.  I went onto the baby hopes website and on a 32day cycle have realised i might be ovulating today, so going to go home and perusade my partner to try tonight as well as taking an OPK test when i get home from work and see how it goes,  We have only had sex once which was sunday throughout my fertile week, i'm hoping i've not missed it but CD19 makes me feel it's likely.  I'll let you all know how my partners sperm test goes in 2 weeks time
I think my tww has begun but am unsure because of irregular af.  We have been trying everyother night except over the weekend we missed a day.  My hopes arent that high though its only my first month of trying.
Today AF is due to arrive. So far she hasnt.  Hopefully she isnt just running late. Hopefully she keeps on going right past me. LOL

Ive been nauseated all day off and on. And slightly crampy. My trips to the bathroom now include a quick prayer.. "please please no AF" lol.  
angellhas2--goodluck..i have my fingers crossed for u.

jlankford09-lmao.i like dat prayer...this mayb ur month. i begin the tww as of yesterday..my cycle seems so fast this month..i ovu..this week past.and now im tww. itfeels like af just left yesterday.i doubt i will be ttc any more this week..this is going to be a bz week..i bedded early sunday morning and yesterday..my most fertile day was sunday..i felt the cramps of it and all.but who knows...
I will keep my fingers crossed for you. :) Lots of baby dust sent your way!!

I would love for this to be my month. It would make a great wedding anniversary gift for my DH. Dont u think? :)
Okay, so last week i felt as though i ovulated very early in my cycle like right after AF ended, maybe days 8-11 somewhere in there. Okay, so i usually have normal cycles, 28- sometiems maybe a day or 2 longer. So after Af I felt what i recognize to be ovulation cramps and i actually thought to myself when i felt it, also i had slippery cm around those days. According to Ovulation calculator i should Ov on Aug 2nd. Days before Aug 2nd and on Aug. 2nd i was already dry. NOt much cm at all to be honest. Only slippery when we BD. I did feel tender inside during BD, but i think its because we have been BD since July 26 every day, a few times a day. For the past i would say 5 days, i have been exhausted. Its like weird. I have fallen asleep at the computer about 3x, but just to wake up after maybe a few minutes. I have been feeling like im having hot flashes. I get hot one sec then  a few minutes later im askign for a blanket. Im trying not to obssess too much.
i would love for this to be my month i have been hoping faithfull since may..but whatever happens happen.

title of new thread..2ww AUGUST 2009.signs of af.or preggo?
Thanx. I am praying that I am. I did try last nite also. It said that when ovulation time, you have a egg like discharge, which I had all day yesturday with even more cramps. So I did the hold your legs in the air trick. So I only tryed 2 times this month, But who know. Like your grandmother said. God has a plan, and if its ment to be it will happen...
00Baby00 uploaded new photos
18 mins ago
specialmom commented on clement4now's status
1 hr ago
TinaR10 How is everyone! Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy