confused
My husband started acting weird towards me since i became preg.. no sex. we hardly talk. its our second baby wit our first he was so attentive. i started talkin to him yesterday since he works long hrs we dnt spend much time n his like fk ur so annoying i was better off wen we ddnt talk. n i jst cried in the room he could care less if i eat or not n I'm so emotional. is the pregnancy affecting him or could he be cheating???
Could be either but something definitely isn't right
Was this baby planned?
If he is working long hours he could be feeling trapped and needs to be reminded that this is a team effort. Talk to both your extended families about how to better support him so that he can reconnect with you and begin to enjoy the new life you have started.

If it turns out that he wants out then that should quickly become apparent and you will be able to address the issues behind that and either make things right or get sorted out well before the baby is born.

All the best,  hopefully he's just stressed.