constantly sick and ill
Hi im 8 weeks 5 days pregnant with my first child, I lost one 4 months ago so im rather worries about everything.
Iv got morning sickness all day and all night but I cant be sick... Its so frustrating that im feeling so sick I could sit infront of the toilet all day happily but im unable to be sick. Im also ALWAYS poorly with something which is causing trouble with work. Just as iv gotten over a 2 week spell of norovirus im now poorly with another virus. I cant seem to have a day where im not poorly or sick. Iv tried all the sickness remedies such as ginger and it does nothing. The only thing iv found that helps is a polo to suck on but it only sooths the sickness for about ten minutes. The doctor has offered me anti-sickness tablets but im not actually been sick so it would do nothing. Because of the sick feeling I physically can't eat! And when I do eat its about half q piece of toast. As a first mother and loosing a child a couple of months ago I honestly dont know what to do. Its making me depressed constantly being poorly and im notsure what to do. Please help!!
I'm in the same boat as you. I cannot throw up but I'm so sick 24/7! It's so miserable and nothing helps. Just make sure you drink lots of fluids and take your vitamins.
I keep drinking loads but im struggling to drink aswell as eat.... When I drink its staying in my throat and not going down. I then have to bring up what iv drank but I just can't be sick :/ it's just horrible and my partner is starting to think that im sayin im poorly and want to be sick for attention when im not. And the fact he is thinking that is putting me under so much stress. Im even feeling like I can't move because of the sickness. It's getting ridiculous but there isn't much I can do because I have quite q few health problems stopping me doing things. (all recent but life changing  problems always been fit and healthy)
The anti nausea meds aren't just for if you're throwing up. The way they work is that they trick your brain into thinking you aren't nauseous so you won't have the sick feeling. I'd give them a try.
Also try smelling rubbing alcohol. It helped me not be nauseous. Sounds weird, but worked for me
Tell your doc they can prescribe anti nausea med for you. You may not be throwing up but your are not eating which is not good at all its only gonna make you weaker n more sick.
Ok thankyou x
I was in the same boat 6 and a half months, i  miscarrying but now I'm pregnant 20 weeks along I just try not to get stressed out that much. I definitely understand what you're talking about. please try to stay around positive people your whole pregnancy and things will be a little better. and being sick will past don't worry