Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
constapation. need help!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

constapation. need help!

I have been constipated now for over a week and a half. Ive tried eating nothing but veggies, fruit and foods high in fiber. I only drink water and I have taken stool softners and still nothing! Im so miserable what else can I do?? My ob office is closed and has been since christmas and wont open till the new year im desperate! What else can I try??
Fleet enema or supository it does wonders if your backed up lol
Try fiber one bars, raisin bran or mini wheats, I went through the same thing and tried the same things as you and they did not work for me either! But those 3 things I listed worked pretty well, Idk if you're a coffee drinker but I've recently been able to start stomaching coffee again and it has made my bowels 100% better!
If you like prune juice, drink a little of that in the morning or a prune donut. just something to get your bowels to soften up each morning
I find if im having a hard time, i either go to mcdonalds and get fries or get a cappuchino from the gas station since both of those have always made me "go" shortly after eating/drinking it
Yeah if you can do coffee with a lot of sugar that will uusually get u going otherwise try an saline enima don't use one with laxatives in it but you can do the water based ones that will deff work
I just went to doctor about that. She get miralax. It works!!
Milk of mag works tooo! My doc told me to start back on it I havnt went in almost 2 weeks.
Shannon79 commented on photo
6 mins ago
KeeLolo, and KTowne commented on KeeLolo's status
KTowne commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy