constipation
hi ladies.  well, it has finally happened.  I am constipated and in so much pain - i have irritable bowel syndrome :(
do you know if it is safe to take fiber lax during pregnancy?  i drink pleanty of water and eat fiber regularly, but i guess it was inevitable. thanks for ANY help.  I need to get the ball rolling. LOL
This has been ongoing for me.:(  Honestly, the best thing that's helped is suppositories.  My doc suggested doing it twice a day no matter what.  It seems to help unclog that initial plug or blockage and then I can finally go some.

But you can also take Miralax safely--it disolves completely in hot liquid.  Stool softeners and milk of magnesia are fine.  You may try that Activia yogurt, too?

I'm sorry for your pain--I can totally relate!
Thanks Becky... I was going to try that activia yogurt - I saw a commercial last nite and thought hey - thats a great idea lol!!!  thanks again for your advice