could I be pregnant? TOOK A TEST!
I posted yesterday about wondering if I could possibly be pregnant ( see my post from yesterday ' could i be pregnant ') I bought a 2 test pack by first response...took one test this morning and it was very faint but positive. Is this just because  its early and maybe my hcg level is not very high? is there such thing as a false 'faint' positive?
False positives are highly unusual. Usually when you get a faint pos it means that the hcg level isn't that high but it still warrants a call to your doctor... If you want to retest wait 2 days and then test first thing in the morning and the line should def be darker! Congrats!
Ya I took a first response 5 days before my period and it was a faint positive line I think it's just low hcg levels. Tomorrow is supposed to be the day of my period and I have been being so paronoid that it was false positive which I know is very unlikly
thank you so much! i will retest in 2 days:)