could i be pregnant if i got my period one week early?!?!?!?
okay so, i got my period one week early, and my period usually lasts between 5-7 days, i'm on my fourth day and it looks like im ending, i just stopped taking birth control in june and im scared...... my boyfriend and i have used protection and we dont have sex alot, and im thinking im may be stressing a little too much over this .......someone HELP!!!
It's unlikely that u are pregnant, it's probably your body trying to regulate it's cycle by itself without the help of the contraceptives.
Yeah, you can't have a period if you are pregnant. Only light bleeding from what I understand. Sometimes you can stress yourself out SO much that you actually feel pregnant, you get symptoms too sometimes. I'm sure your not prego!
If you got your period, even if its slightly early and a little off, then you are not pregnant. Getting off of birth control can really throw cycles for a couple months. Best thing to do is try to relax, if you are worried about pregnancy then wait until you miss a period and test. Also, if you don't want to get pregnant anytime soon you can use condoms but they are not 100% so you may want to get onto another type of birth control.