Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
could it be gestational diabetes?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

could it be gestational diabetes?

I'm 14 weeks pregnant and so far its been a pretty uneventful with very mild nausea lasting only a few weeks. On Friday Jan 28 I had an ultrasound and when she was looking around she pressed near my belly button and OMG pain!!! I didn't do much thinking it could just be from my IBS which can cause pain. By Monday the pain was still there and kind of going towards my back so I decided I should have it checked out. Thursday I went to the OBGYN and he felt around, pressed OMG PAIN!!! he said it was my pancreas(thinking it could be the appendix cause the pain is on the right) and tells me if it gets worse to see my family doctor or go to emerg if it gets really painful. The pain is still there and I get pretty crampy and it seems for the last week or so I've been getting more dizzy spells then usual and I can't seem to drink enough, I am soooo thirsty. So far today I drank 73oz of water and I'm still soooo thirsty and will probably drink at least another 8-16oz. Whats going on? Could it be gestational diabetes?
Sounds more like gall bladder to me.  I would still have it checked ASAP.  Good luck
LovemyKids86 XF!!! Comment
KTowne, and KeeLolo commented on veronica0808's status
hansen20 commented on Baby Noah!!
Feb 09
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy