could it be possible by any chance?
Hi everyone I have a question that bothers me. the thing is I had unprotecte sex me my babys dad on the begining of May but I did go to my periods after that and I decided to go for a birth control then they gave me a 3 months one which I'll take on August.

after the birth control I went to my periods again on June but the last time I used to take the 3 month birth control I couldn't go to my periods untill I stoped taking it. I usually go to my periods around 8th on the beggining of the month even last month I went to them around same date........

now m wondering if I'm not pregnant maybe I tooke the birth control on May already preg though I did go to my periods on May and June......is this possible.

what makes me worried is that I stoped breastfeeding my baby on December 2008 last year and now after 7 months he wanted me to breastfeed him(my baby his 1 yr)) then I gave him the breast when he sucked the milk came out and I started to be worried coz it's been long since he stoped and the milk shouldn't come out bt it did.

and also I get nauseous and tired most of the time and haven't had my period for this month. I did wate the time they said I must waite for before I have unprotected sex and it was 7 days and I think I waited.

so my question is should I be worried or its the birth control thats delaying my period even though it didn't last months.  PLS help me any suggestions are accepted.
thanx in advance

regards
Lolly.
You said you did wait the correct time, then you said you think you waited. The first few months you're on birth control you are more likely to get pregnant because your body has to adjust to the birth control. Take a test. There's always a chance of pregnancy if you have unprotected sex, birth control or no birth control.
sorry about that I meant to say I waited the 7 days and I think I waited  more than the it.

and thanx for your time, I will buy the HPT and check hope it will be negetive.