1. I'm 15w5d I been havin sharp pains in my belly button and butt cheeks is this normal
2. Sleeping is getting difficult and eating anything is starting to make me sick.but not vomit is this normal?
3. I'm also getting migraines and over heatin when temp normal and touch of skin cold is that norm?
1. Sounds like growing pains, which are normal.
2. Try sleeping on your left side, with pillow between knees and behind you. It's normal to feel sick while prego even to point that throw up. "morning sickness" but it can happen any time. Try crackers and sprite. also it helps to eat smaller meals more often. A empty stomach can cause sickness too. Also if not drinking enough water can make feel sick.
3. Headaches are normal. The temp sounds like you may be getting a cold. For headache try tylenol and/or a cold press on back of neck.
If things remain the same or get worst call your doctor. They can answer your questions and do whatever needs to be done if need be. I hope you start feeling better! :)
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.