couple of questions
1. I'm 15w5d I been havin sharp pains in my belly button and butt cheeks is this normal
2. Sleeping is getting difficult and eating anything is starting to make me sick.but not vomit is this normal?
3. I'm also getting migraines and over heatin when temp normal and touch of skin cold is that norm?
1. Sounds like growing pains, which are normal.
2. Try sleeping on your left side, with pillow between knees and behind you. It's normal to feel sick while prego even to point that throw up. "morning sickness" but it can happen any time. Try crackers and sprite. also it helps to eat smaller meals more often. A empty stomach can cause sickness too. Also if not drinking enough water can make feel sick.
3. Headaches are normal. The temp sounds like you may be getting a cold. For headache try tylenol and/or a cold press on back of neck.

If things remain the same or get worst call your doctor. They can answer your questions and do whatever needs to be done if need be. I hope you start feeling better! :)
Thank you for the info and ya I don't drink any water but my dr knows this and.gets on on to me