cramping, 7 weeks
I am 7 weeks today and I am feeling a lot of pulling/cramping and I think it is too early for ligament pain. It feels like most of it is in my ovaries, but a little in the region where my uterus is. Absolutly no bleeding, and the cramps are not bad, just that I am consistently aware of them,  they are with me on and off, but pretty much all day.  They dont feel like m/c cramps, because like I said they are not bad, but I am wondering if anyone else has/had these?      
I have a friend who is 11 weeks pregnant and when she was about 7 weeks along (and earlier) she said she had cramps that sorta felt like AF cramps and came and went but werent' excruciating...everything i read says its totally normal to feel tightening/cramps in early pregnancy. no worries!!

My problem is i never end up being pregnant when i get AF cramps too early so its like, WTF?
It's not too early....

I had to come home from food shopping yesterday because I had stabbing pains in one side and I was scared to move!! I have cramps for at least half the day. Sme are like period pains and some are more painful. I have to lay on my back to ease it because laying on my side and/or bringing my knees up makes it worse.

I got a leaflet in my pack from the scan on Wednesday that said that this is very normal and sometimes gets that bad you may have to take paracetamol to help it. I haven't had to do this yet and I find that rubbing my tummy helps ease it. It said that you may bleed also and this this can also be perfectly normal. You said in one of your posts that your cervix bled easily, well I have a cervical ectopy and so mine is prone to bleeding too. I have had not bleeding since the pink goo inbetween my scans.

Also :) I have found that the stabbing pains were wind :)

Oh yes and from time to time I get shooting pains up my vagaz.

It's never too early, every pregnancy is different. I have been assuming that my symptoms are coming on quick because I'm having twins but this isn't always the case,

Don't worry, think positive :))

This is totally normal!  I had ligament pain starting at 5.5 wks.  and the cramping was just like AF that would come and go all day long.