cramps and headaches
Ever since ovulating i have had dull cramps and a dull headache now for over a week. I have never experienced this before.  Has this happened to anyone else or know if this is a sign of being pregnant.
My period is not due for another week and I have taken one of those early detector pregnancy tests but it has come up negitive.  My husband and I are TTC and would love to be pregnant, but I was just wondering if I am reading too much into these syptoms.
I'm  having basically the same my headache I think maybe sinus as it just got cold in the south today after wearing shorts yesterday kinda weather.  I'm 6dpo how many are you?
I'm also 6dpo!  Headaches and dull cramps everyday for over a week I thought was a bit strange and I never get sinus.
I am in Australia at the start of summer.
Ugh, I feel the exact same way. I'm actually getting off right now to brew some tea and go read in my nice, cozy bed because my head hurts so bad! Mine might actually be a sinus headache, and AF was due for me yesterday, so who knows?!?!?!

Those are preg. symptoms, and even those early pregnancy tests won't work for you right now. They work about 14 dpo. So retest next week! AND YOU HAVE TO LET US KNOW WHAT IT SAYS!