cramps cramps cramps at 3 months pregnant
not sure why im getting these cramps, but they are exactly like period cramps....they last a few hours then go away......then they leave me alone for a few days , then they come back to hunt me the entire day.......have any of you experienced these cramps before at 3 months preggo?

i know my baby is okay, ive seen him/her on u/s ...but the cramps are ridiculously getting stronger!!
could it be my uterus expending....everyone i know says thatpregnancy shouldnt be painful, NOT for me i guess!
I also had those cramps and was also paranoid but it was only the muscles stretching. I'm 38 weeks and 4 days now and thought that i would never see this day.
I have been in pain since finding out i was PG at 7 weeks.

At first it was the awful cramping and now im suffering from PSD.

I miss the cramps.......

There is no match for this pain and i cant wait until my due date. Only 101 days to go!!
I'm 3 months pregnant and I be getting cramps lately . And is in the lower body. Is that normal in a pregnancy ?