cramps
Im 17 weeks and ive been getting painful cramps everywhere but they come and go and i felt the baby move only twice. a doctor told me the cramps can lead to a miscarriage.  Is that true?
Cramps can be a sign of a miscarriage, yes. But they won't cause a miscarriage...id go to the er and get checked out, couldn't hurt anything and it will put your mind at ease to know baby is okay.
It is but normally only with bleeding. Just take it easy and if it gets really bad go to the ER. Feel better!
How is my belly suppose to feel ? I have been to the e.r twice but they say they cant do anything im.not sure if it's just our baby growing and making room or its bad and not normal . I haven't bleaded at all and i dont get any morning sickness just mayjor migraines and nose bleeds maybe im just stressing and worries its our first baby and iam nervous. Thank you tho for replying to me i appreciate all the advice i can get!
What do you mean how is your belly supposed to feel?
Like am i suppose to feel any hurting or pains ? Or am i suppose to feel normal at this many weeks. My belly has harden just a bit and you can tell im pregnant but my stomach just hurts so much sometimes due to the cramping . Imnot sure how my bellys susuppose to be feeling since i have never been pregnant
Cramping is normal! Don't stress it :) You will be fine! Like i said of there is any blood then go to the ER.
Yeah there are a lot of discomforts with pregnancy :( try some tylenol and make sure you're drinking enough water. If you're dehydrated it can cause cramping too. If that doesn't help and it gets so sever you can't like breather or you feel your pain is like 8-10 then id call labor and deliver and talk to the nurse on call
The cramps can be a sign of calcium difficiency, buy a calcium supplement, I had the same cramps around 16/ 17 weeks and when I went to the doctor he advised me to take a 1000mg calcium supplement once everyday and I'm glad I did. The one I've been taking is natures bounty and in 3 days ill be 30 weeks. The very day I started taking the calcium supplement the cramps went away and never came back. I hope this helps! Definitely don't want you losing that baby