crazy
Apparently im crazy cause im looking forward to labour, idk why bt its exciting and the pain is totally worth it and i have everyones attention lol labour is awesome.
I don't know if I classify as exactly looking forward to it but I kind of take it as a challenge and I'm really interested to see how it goes. Plus, I'm three days overdue and I'd like to meet this baby!! :-)
I was told I was crazy for being excited as well. I'm not being nieve about it, I just think the whole experience is going to be rad. The only thing that worries me about labor is my daughter's safety. The pain isn't going to be a big deal. I'm like you, bring it on!
Well this is my third and my first was a rough labour and my second was quite easy, i feel like i know how to deal with all the pain better so thats why im excited.. Idk nvm lol.
I feel the saame way lol my first was 12 hrs my second was 8 I like the labor part more than actually being pregnant lol
I'm so happy I'm not the only one! I cannot wait for some reason, I think it's because I'm having a home birth and this is my first child at 21 so I feel like I'll have a huge accomplishment not only bringing a life into the world on my own, but being able to ENJOY my labor and be in control of my own pain in my mind. To me the whole labor process has fascinated me since I found out. I'm not scared at all I just can't wait to see my ray of sunshine. I hope you have a wonderful labor
I wish i knew how i could have a home birth bt my dr only works out of a hospital, my first was soooo hard she was 10lbs i was in labour almost a day and my second was an easy 7lbs lol i learnt how to control my pain and all that stuff so im good to go this time around haha.