decidual bleeding?
can anyone please tell me what is it?
Sometimes during pregnancy women hormones can get out of whack, causing you to lose parts of the lining of your uterus. This is especially common in the early stages of pregnancy, before the lining has completely attached to the placenta. While it can be troublesome to think about shedding part if uterine lining, decidual bleeding is generally not thought to be a health threat to you or your baby.

like anormal period? i really should go to an ob am worried =\
I dont know how far along you are and whether you are having pain with that or not but if you are bleeding like a normal period during pregnancy it can go either way ,it can be confirmed by ultrasound so i would say you must visit your Doctor as soon as possible .I hope the result is in your favor.
I am having the same problem. Positive pregnancy test last month, then conflicting results. I haven't tested for 2 weeks, trying to build my hormone levels up. Now 8 weeks and bleeding like a period but still lighter than usual. I don't know what to think! I did read that some women can bleed around the time their cycle would have come anyway because their hormones aren't very strong. If you've had both positive and negative test results then breakthrough bleeding might be the problem. You might also be getting bleeding if you had sex recently and things were a little tender down there.
I can tell you that this kind of bleeding should feel a lot different from a miscarriage. Miscarriage signs may include not feeling prego anymore, sudden heavy bleeding, passing large clots, strong, rhythmic cramps in your lower abs (kind of like you're pushing something out) and fever or chills.