Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
depression?!

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

depression?!

im 13 weeks preg my babies dad left me when he found out i was expecting. this monday i found outhe is now back with his ex im going through enough all alone and now this just makes me so much more sad. idk whatto do to help myself feel better
I'm alone and have been alone since the beginning and the baby dad has been with other girls since its hard but your hormones in the first trimester make it worse I was terribly depressed  all of my first trimester and some of the second but it gets a lot better as your hormones adjust feel better Hun :)
everyone tells me this. that its a matterof time, i sure hope so because im torn apart right now. i just ended my first trimester but just found out about him being with someone else a few days ago so i think it will take longer for me to feel any better afterall i did have faith that he'd come thru for his child guess not
Believe me you won't believe It until you start feeling better but it really is the hormones I promise. I was going through a whole lot of ******** and I managed to come out of it then I realized how much of an affect hormones really have on you.  This website really helps a lot. Come on here when your feeling down :]
i try to and it does help to let things out. i dont really feel the hormones changing me tho
Try to focus on you and that beautiful life you are creating. Its not easy to be alone stressed and prego I have been there. Try your best to relax and enjoy this time. It will all get better soon.
thank u ill keep trying my best
Your not the only person going threw depression, just don't let it get to you, me I'm 22 I have a 5yr old who will be 6 this year,his dad isn't in his life at all. I'm now 22wks and 3days prego with my baby girl and her farther still has his ex/baby mother still staying with him, I go to sleep and wake up at home by myself and yeah it's hard because I don't know what's going on over there but I try no to focus on him, I keep my mind on me and my child health cause at the end of the day when your stressing over him, he's still going to do what he do so at the end of the day just know that God let stuff happen for a reason and he might need you before you need him... God would never put too much on you that you can't bare to handle
Peachesmom2b
thank u sooo much for sharing that. i know EXACTLY how u feel and vise versa so many strong woman out there like u who inspire me to keep my head up thank u
F him! (Excuse me) Being a single mom can be hard but at the end I think they smile more than the married ones. Just sitting back and looking at the good progress you've done alone is the best feeling ever!! Just keep yourself busy and let him do him. It'll smack him in the face after while when he sees you are paying no attention to him. He'll feel really bad inside! It can be hard but never let him see or hear you down about it!  Congrats boo keep your head up!!
Shannon79, and KTowne commented on Belle313's status
28 mins ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
31 mins ago
Shannon79, and hansen20 commented on renae176's status
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy