Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
discouraged

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

discouraged

I'm starting to get so discouraged about my baby I just had a miscarriage in March of this year @ 5wks+6 and nw I'm on my second baby 7wks+1 but I'm still bleeding nw the doctor keep telling me everythang is fine I have a healthy pregnancy but why do I keep bleeding I have a doctors appointment in the morning and I can't wait to ask I'm so scared to da point I hate going to the bathroom like wat do I do I mean everythang still feels normal my breast is still killing me I stay eating and my tummy is still hard I just can't handle having 2 miscarriages bck to bck I just want dis to be ova wit. Do anybody know somebody or have went thru this cuz I'm really worried  
I can't give you much advice , because unfortunately this early on there's nothing to be done to stop it . I had two m/c one when I was into my second trimester and one around 8 weeks . Its very hard to experience a lot of mommys know your pain and suffering your going through and worrying . Until the doctor checks you and goves you an ultrasound there's no way to tell if your body is just getting rid of old blood or if it is something else . Have they checked your hcg levels to make sure there rising ? You can always go to ob triage in the hospital if you don't want to wait and they will give you an ultrasound and check on you and the baby . I did that . To ease my mind with this pregnancy . Try not to stress . I know its hard . I'm sorry . I'm sure everything is okay .
Well I'm about to go to da doctor cuz I really dnt feel good and I'm scared
I am praying everything is fine with this pregnancy for you!!
Message me anytime . I hope everything is good .
You could be going through a threatened miscarriage (im going through it right now im only 6weeks 4days) and the baby has about a 50/50 chance so I like those odds as opposed to having a straight up miscarriage. I read on the internet and it says that 30% of women diagnosed with a threatened miscarriage actually losw their baby so I am trying to stay positive in my situation, I hope that you are and baby are fine and I hope this helped a little
I hope everything goes well for you .
KTowne, and hansen20 commented on KTowne's status
stacey10 Very very faint Bfp today a... Comment
KeeLolo commented on laureninlove's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy