Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
dizziness, feeling like im going to pass out

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Is it normal to feel like your going to pass out I get dizzy and start sweating and feel hot im 19 weeks has this happen to anyone eles???? I have not passed out yet but scared that im going to :-(
Yes it happens to me alot. My doc said its normal that when it happens to go lay down and drink cold water.
It happens to me also!
That happened to me for a few weeks, If i moved to fast or didnt eat or drink before work. I lost my vision at work for a whole  3 minutes, it was pretty scary. I had to find my way to the bathroom where i sat down until i could see again & then i put a cold paper towel on my face. I learned to sit down if i started feeling that way, drink a lil water. It comes and goes, be careful.
Thanks guy's that make me feel better :-)
Avatar n tn
Its happens to me too. Drink lots of fluids, keep yourself hydrated and eat protein every meal and before doing something. I eat a small snack and have a big glass of water before I leave the house, or shower. It has helped and I haven't felt like passing out in about a month since I started doing this!
This happened to me. I turned out to have low iron levels. You may have that too?
In my experience its very normal! I also experience with the dizziness my body going numb and my legs not being able to walk or hold myself up for more then 5 minutes, when it happens I eat and drink and lay down and if im lucky enough I wont faint or have a seizure type of thing(its hard to explain)  but the times I faint it only last for about 10mins.. if your out more then that id go to the hospital. . I sugest try eating and drinking regularly also take extra supplements.. I take magnesium, iron, calcium & I forget what the other thing is called. I dont know what I have exactly but a naturopath really helpd me.
hansen20 commented on hansen20's status
58 mins ago
hansen20 so I think Iv been planning... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on Baseline blood work a...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy