Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
dropping!?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

dropping!?

So I am just a lil confused how how things still work if the baby is breech. This is my third child but none have been breech. Ik am 27wks3d and I just didn't know if the baby still "drops" since he is not head down. I'm havin pains in my pelvic area so dunno if its the baby or what. Just need some advice. Thank you:)
My sisters baby was feet down and still caused her lots of pain and pressure because she was still pushing down. She warned me about that today lol. So that can definitely be it. You should bring it up at your next appointment just to be safe though.
you still have time for baby to move around and reposition. so try not to worry too much, just yet anyway. and i too agree that this is something you should discuss with your doctor. ask all the questions you can think of so you know what to expect.
hope baby moves around a little for you so aren't in pain anymore. try the cat arch maybe?
Thank you. Ladies. Yeah def have lots of questions for my dr Thursday. Hopefully he will turn in time:))
I'm 30 weeks and 4 days and my baby is breech still. I know he still has time to turn (although it doesn't.matter since I'm having a C-Section but I asked my Dr about that and he said that the baby still drops but it can be really painful and uncomfortable. You still have more time then.I do for.your.baby to.turn so I hope it does lol. My son dropped yesterday and a little more today and its VERY uncomfortable. My Dr wasn't kidding. It feels as if he's trying to.kick his way out! I think he'll be born early but hopefully he stays at least another 7 weeks!! Good luck :)
I wouldn't worry about baby being breech this early. It's actually extrememly normal and your doctor probably wont even be worried about it until after 36 weeks since they are still small enough to flip around. I was told to wait until 38 weeks and if she didn't turn we'd consider other options. She didn't turn and so I opted for the external version to have her turned.
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy