early pregnancy with a yeast infection
I have been having yeast infections on in off and is alergic sorry for the misspells to manasat and vaginal cream burns extremely and I'm just overall sensitive nut now its bad and I have had spotting cramps and pain and I think that is the reason why and so many other symptoms I have been to the hospital a couple times no other infections I'm a married women what should I do right now I'm in threating misscarrage
If you have a yeast infection the hospital should have given you an antibiotic. I would go back and tell them that something is wrong and needs done.
You need to call your Dr and tell them ASAP. They can get you antibiotics if your allergic. Then after you finish the medicine, wash every single pair of pants shorts and pajama bottoms. That may be the reason you get them back