electric shock during pregnancy
im almost 32 weeks pregnant and while turning off my computer's speakers i got an electric shock on my finger. it wasn't too bad and caught me just for a second i think, i didn't even feel much pain afterward but still went to the hospital and they sent me to labor and delivery where they monitored the baby's heart beats and movements for like half an hour and thought everything's fine. im relieved now but still a little paranoid so thought of asking u all if such a thing happened to anyone and their baby's fine. im just concerned about my baby.
I absolutely think your baby and you are just fine. It would take a much bigger shock than what it sounds like you got. I would trust the hospital they would never send you home if there was a chance things weren't all right. They are afraid of law suits! As long as your little one is still moving plenty and you feel fine things should all work out.
I agree with Faylew1012.  I believe that you and the baby are just fine, especially if you went to the hospital and they said everything is fine.  As long as you feel fine, and the baby still moves the normal amount, then I would not worry!  Good luck to you during the rest of your pregnancy and your delivery!