extreme dizziness at 20 weeks
Hi. I am still experiencing extreme dizziness that the room is constantly spinning. It started 2 days ago and has been nonstop. no break at all. For the past 2 night I have even woke up in the middle of the night to have the room spinning. I went to the L&D floor and they did blood work (all normal), gave me fluids even though I was not dehydrated and sent me home with dramamine. I have been taking that and it has not helped in the least bit. It is unbearable. I go to the doctor today. Anyone else with this problem? I cant even walk that straight. Help
I never had this with my pregnancy but it sounds very upsetting.  I think you should insist the doctor check EVERYTHING!  I hope everything looks good.
Is is possible that this could somehow be pregnancy migraine related.  I had an onset of migraines in my first pregnancy about that time that did not include pain, but I had extreme vision disturbances.  It was terrifying.  They ruled it migraine related.  Just a thought to check out.  Good luck!
Oh I forgot about that.  My friend had that...!  Yes have them check it out
It might be a shortage of iron in your system. I had dizziness at around that time. I would get a hot flash feel dizzy and almost faint turns out I had pregnancy enemia and needed to take iron suppliments. You might want to have your doctor check you out to see if you could possibly have that. I sign that you do is eating ice.