faint line
Hi Everyone. I'm new here.

This is my second pregnancy, but I took a test yesterday mid-day, and early this morning are 4 A.M.! And both came out positive, but faint lines, my mother told me when lines are fainted, im just early on in my pregnancy?! Is that true? My first pregnancy, I didn't have fainted lines, bc I didn't fine out I was pregnant with my son, until 8.5 weeks, almost 9 weeks. And I have an appointment today to confirm my pregnancy, is there any chance that their test can come back negative?! I'm freaking out, lol. My mom told me this is just hormones! Lol
I took a test 1 day after period was expected and got a very faint line. Over the next week I tested to see if the line grew darker (which it did) definitely normal for faint positives early on. Good luck!
That's a relief! I'm so afraid that the health department does one it will be negative! This is my husband first, but my second, and he is so excited! Thank you so much!!