family issues
any one out there having trouble with a  son not calling me or texting or wanting to stay in contact, prob because of his controlling girlfriend
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
He might just not be that good at keeping in touch.  Lots of males are not.  I knew a family who lost all Grandma's recipes because all the grandkids were boys, and nobody ever bothered to think of writing them down.  Please don't resent the girlfriend for something that might not be her fault.  She might simply be freeing him to do what he prefers to do (or not do) and selfish though that is, it could be more him than her.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
My big brother is being very distant as well :( he didn't call me for my b day, didn't come to my baby shower and didn't show up to my moms for thanksgiving...I call and leave msg but he doesn't return the calls. I know he's ok because my mom spoke to him not to long ago, but he'll go for months without contacting us at all. I really miss him though, especially now that I'm almost at the end of my pregnancy. And he had two beautiful girls that I haven't even seen since aug :(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
134578 tn?1463413330
My dad and his brother see each other once in five years, if that.  I do not think that their wives are preventing them from getting together.  A lot of times guys just don't run their social lives in the same way women would.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
And worst of all is setting how sad mt mom gets. She calls and txt him too with no luck at getting a response. So I have to visit more often so she won't feel completely abandoned, which is hard seeing as I'm on partial bed rest. Hate to say it, but I too have a strong feeling it's because of his wife :(
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
4769306 tn?1451008167
Blank
KTowne, Hollus, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
9 hrs ago
5575813 tn?1452484685
Blank
Hollus commented on renae176's status