feeling sick advice plz!
Hi! :) I'm 15 +1 today and I have been having trouble with eating. Sometimes I have a low appitite (pardon my spelling) but I have found that if I don't eat every couple of hours I get sick. If I don't eat a snack before bed ill puke if I don't eat with in an hour or so of getting up. Anyone else have this problem or any advice as for what to eat or eating scheduels.
I havvr been like thia on somedays. Just try to a saltine cracker right when you get up and through out the day. The salt is supposed to help. But idk how. Lol but I felt better after I dis this. But everyone is different.
"morning" sickness is no fun. And yes that sounds just right. You have to eat very small amounts very often so you don't get sick. Take your prenatals at night too. That helped me. it gets better