Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
first period

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

first period

can anyone tell my what a first period after a miscarriage is like i heared it can be quite heavy i misscarred 18 nov and bleed till 3 dec so would it be lighter as it has not had so much time to build up if that makes any sence should it be like normal heavy light shorter longer or anything goes and ideas would be great thanks
My first period was normal but alot darker than a usual period,only difference now they are out of wack,i used to be 28 days regular as clockwork now im from 28 to 32 days...
After my m/c and d&c i had no bleeding. My period was horried for the 1st day with really bad cramps but the flow was normal. Everyone is different........Good Luck :o)
i thought i ovulated on 3rd but doc said no way it was to soon but yesterday i was spotting brown and to day it is red quite a bit i need to wear a pad no cramps or clots not as heavy as my period can be but i dont really know waht they are like as this would be my 7 period in 4 years lol been pergant or breast feeding or both doc has me worried that there maybe something left behind and that is why im bleeding
did you bleed from your mc till the 3rd,if so i would have said now you could be ovulating.but since you are bleeding again it could still be from the mc that would be my guess,i doubt a period as you only stopped bleeding 3rd dec,so you would ov then get period,and its only been 15 days since you stopped,is the doc suggesting a scan or anything to make sure everything is gone...
I miscarried sept 28th I was already spotting for about a week. Then I miscarried..bled about 4 or 5 days. 4 weeks later I got my first post m/c period...but it was pretty normal. I always heard they were pretty harsh. I had some cramps and bleeding was normal. My second period since was like 3 or 4 days late...I really hope it didnt screw up my cycle. I'm on birth control again so I hope that evens it out..
no but i really think i has ewcm on the third that would have left my period due yesterday and that was when this bleeding started i had not blead not even spotting sence the 2nd dec so it strange how the bleeding started the day i thought i would have a period and be like a period
I had EWCM on 3 seperate occassions last month (the first time ive ever had it) and i tested BFN and still have had no AF. I m/c'd april (baby would have been due today) and bled for 12 days after.

I fell PG whilst on BC and continued taking this after M/C but stopped taking pill in early sept.

Still no period!

However, iv heard you can start your usual sysle straight after a m/c and many people do OV and fall PG straight away.

thanks
AFter my natural m/c my periods were no different.  After my d&c, the first one was super heavy for 2 days and completely over within 3-4 days. It was so heavy that it was kind of scary.  Normally they last 5-6 days and the bleeding isn't really that bad.  
marie1210 thanks thanks everyone
i miscarried on the 11th feb 2010 and had those tablet things and a bleed for about a week afterwards the everything stopped then 29 days later i got my first period since the MC but since then i bleed for almost  week then it stopped then it came bak saturday nite then went again then was bak monday thn was gone by tuesday then wednesday nite there was a tinge of blood the friday so 6 wks after my MC and two weeks since i had my period i woke and there was alot of blood then almost nothing all day then friday nite i went to the toilet cause it felt weird and there was a bit of blood then all of suddeni clotted a whole lot in the toilet. and when my period first started it was very clotty. just wondering if anyone nos how long this may last for and if it is normal. my bak is starting to hurt bad and i just want my body to go back to normal already and get past this part in my life and plan to look at starting to have another baby soon or in a few months. it will happen when it wants to. any help will be appreciated.
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
melimeli BRING BACK THE NEWSFEED! Comment
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy