Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
first pregnancy

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

first pregnancy

Hi. I just turned 7 weeks today. This is my first pregnancy and have no idea what to expect other than what I read.
Im concerned because I have absolutely no symptoms. I took three pregnancy tests.. positive. And one at the clinic
To confirm... also positive. I do notice  that the sides of my breast closest to my armpits are somewhat soar but
Not anything bad. I do not know if this is normal and if
I should be concerned. My OB appt is in 3 weeks. Oh and I have no discharge or bleeding.. please help.
Thank you.
not every woman has pregnancy symptoms... and most women curse those women! lol take it as a blessing cause the "normal" pregnancy signs are not usually pleasant ones... my friend is currently 20 weeks and hasnt felt any changes (other than needing bigger clothes and bras) and so far the worst part of it is it still doesnt seem quite real, which is understandable...  and bleeding is common but definitly isnt a must... my guess is the women who experience it would rather not! and the discharge in pregnancy picks up as you get farther along... like more so into the 2nd-3rd trmester... so dont worry that will come later...

all and all dont worry if your not nauseated lol its not fun! and just a side note... you are only 7 weeks.... there is time for you to pick up some symptoms... but again they are not so pleasant ;)  
Anyway... Congrats and good luck!!
Thank you! We haven't told anyone yet, so I can't ask anyone questions... I'm waiting for my first trimester to pass. Thank you for your help! I'm sure I'll be fine. Thank God this has been a smooth ride so far ;)
I'm 12 weeks and the only symptoms I have experienced is a missed period and puked twice outta nowhere LoL be glad you feel great! My dr told me symptoms or lack of do not tell the viability of the pregnancy. Just enjoy the ride :) congrats on your pregnancy!
I'm six and a half weeks into my first pregnancy with no symptoms except for occasional nausea and my boobs hurt like they have NEVER hurt before. But I share the same concern, I've taken atleast a dozen tests and all positive. I guess some people just dont get the horrible symptoms, even though I'd rather have them for peace of mind that my babys doing good. My mother didn't have hardly any symptoms with any of her 3 pregnancies either. Still early enough to develop them yet though. Maybe we're just late to our own pregnancies?
I'm at 11 weeks and I didn't have symptoms until about week 8 or 9... then I started to get a little nausea at night and my pants are tighter. Now at week 11 the nausea has pretty much gone away again. My mom and my sister both said they didn't have anything when they were pregnant. His mom said with her first she didn't but with my husband & his brother (they were twins) that she had nausea at night.

I wouldn't worry about it too much, as long as you are going to the Dr's and taking your prenatal Vitamins I think you'll be ok.  
i didnt get symptoms until 8 1/2 weeks pregnant.. at 7 weeks, i was posting the same things... i thought things had to be wrong since i felt so good but sure enough, my baby is 10 days old now.
Avatar n tn
kesby1212 commented on When You Need to Know...
KTowne commented on photo
KeeLolo commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy