first trimester and i took benadryl
Hi, my name is Priscilla and I am 10 weeks pregnant, my allergies are really bad and I called my doctor and he said it was ok for me to take Benadryl, I took only one capsule (25mg) but i am really scared, what if i loose the baby?? or the baby doesnt develop the way it was supposed to because i took the medication??? if somebody else had the same experience please let me know!!
appreciated
  im sure u will be okay . when i was pregnant with my daughter my doctor also had me taking benadryl when i had hard times with my allergies. an when she was born she told me she was one ofthe healthiest babys she had ever seen... try not to stress about it. if your worried try getting another doctors opinion
Lol, Benadryl is class B~ meaning it's SAFE to take... The sleeping Medication Unisom is a formulation of benadryl that doctors have women to use to help them sleep.

You can safely take benadryl, Unisom, AND for nausea Dramamine. They are all basically the same medication, just different formulations of it and are all Class B. Don't worry about it.
I take Unisom and dramamine for help sleeping and nausea. With my son I had to take benadryl a few times for itchiness.
Benedryl is perfectly fine to take while pregnant. My doctor actually recommended me taking it to get some sleep when I had insomnia with my last pregnancy because it makes you drowsy and you can't take sleeping pills or anything like that. My sister was recommended it to make her pass out when she had a headache to just sleep through the headaches. I acctually just took some last night cuz I was up all night with watery eyes, scratchy throat and stuffy nose. Helped me get to sleep and get rid of my allergy symptoms. You're NOT going to lose your baby.
You can stop worrying!  As the others have said, Benadryl is safe to take during pregnancy.
I take Benedryl when my allergies are bad.  I did in my last pregnancy too and my DD is perfectly fine :)