Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
fluid sac???

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

fluid sac???

i had an ultrasound yesturday to see if i have lost my baby. i am under 2 months and i have had a lot of bleeding and clots although that is now way less. the dr seen a fluid sac in my uterus and said it could be the baby. i dont get the blood tests back till tomorrow and i was just wondering if anyone knows my chances of this fluid sac being my baby??
i hope it is thanks
The first thing a doc can see on an ultrasound is the sac (earliest at 5 wks or so). You could be earlier in your pregnancy than you thought and that's why you only see a sac. So that is hopeful. I don't know about bleeding with clots and it not being a m/c but stranger things have happened! You'll just have to wait and see what you HCG results are. I hope they're high!!! Good luck to you.
AnnieBrooke commented on need a title -
TTC2006 commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Sheaby commented on LONG, but I need inpu...
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy