ftm at 21 weeks
Im a ftm and am 21 weeks and have been feeling the baby less often this week than in the last few weeks. I was told it could be that she's just growing. Is this accurate?  Or should I be worried?
I had the same concern. when I first started feeling my daughter move I felt like it was all the time and then for a day or two I would only feel her a couple times...but I talked to my doctor about it and he said it was normal because there is still so much room in there for the baby you won't feel her as much and as she gets bigger and the room getaway smaller you will feel her more. I am 25 weeks and feel her everday all..and a lot.To get your baby to move try laying down and drinking some ice cold water...juice or maybe even a small glass of cola. that should help get that babyy moving! you also need to take into consideration that baby might be sleeping too! I hope this helped! :)