full term
Okay tomorrow i am 39 weeks with my second son ... my first son was born exactly at 38 weeks from my waterbreaking.! This pregnancy however is completely different i have been gettin contractions for about a week and dilated two centimeters... needless to say i am sick and tired of being pregnant... does anyone know a way to jumpstart labor.???

Ps: walking does not seem to affect him at all
A few ladies on here have been trying castor oil in small doses. One girl took 2 tbs in orange juice and waited a little while and did another 2 table spoons. It all depends on what you are willing to do yourself. I am considering this once i hit two days after my due date, if i pass it up, because the next morning is my fiance's great grandmothers birthday. i dont know if i am actually going to do it.