Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
grey discharge but no odor! what to do???

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Me and my husband have been trying again for a baby since our loss in Jan. We started trying again in June. We feel we are emotionally ready to try again; However, today during intercourse we noticed i have a lot of discharge. A lot more than normal and its a thick grey. There was no odor. Its just thick. I looked up signs thinking it was an infection but then they say it can potentially mean early pregnancy! I have no itching or flaming sensation down there which would mean infections. So has any one who was in their first trimester (EARRRRLY PREGGGNANCY) had these symptoms. I really need to know, if not I need to contact my OB GYN.
Thank you,
Ashley
Never heard of it but i wish you good luck! =)
thank you Bianca. I dont know whats going on but I'm really hoping for a great out come instead of the negatives :/
I've not personally heard of it as a pregnancy, only a sign of infection. Are you sure it's gray and not just off white?
its an off white.. the lighting was off.. but still alot of it
More discharge is common during pregnancy. It can become thicker too. Good luck!
it most deff is thicker..I'm actually embarrassed a little about it. It just wont stop. My period should start soon.. we will see keep your fingers crossed for me!
I had a fair amount of discharg from bout 8wks. It can b a sign of ovulation aswel specialy if its stringy. Good luck
okay i got two positive pregnancy test in a row with clear blue (first urine & seceond urine) I was still skeptical and took another with with drinking gatorade and it was first response.. it came negative. I also went back to show the fam the two positives and now the color on one is barrrreely there and the first one the line is half missing on the bottom... am i pregnant or am i going nuts!!!
I was told a positive result is never wrong! I used the clearblue digital test coz if its very early it wil stil pick it up and it says pregnant or not preg so cant confuse it. Also if the negitive test was using ur 3rd urine it mite b a bit weak. Best of luck
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
KTowne commented on renae176's status
KTowne, and Hollus commented on KTowne's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy