hcg levels at 6 weeks

Im desperate to know the truth, i am currently 6.5 weeks pregnant and have had quite bit of pain.

i was refered to hospital yeat but were unable to do a scan they took blood samples and i callled for my blood hcg levels today and they only 606 is this not far to low??

have had previous miscarrage, no bleeding to present time

truthful answers fully appreciated x
Honestly, your numbers look normal, its more if they are doubling properly.
Cramping is normal in early pregnancy. Wishing you the best of luck.
Try to take it easy and relax alittle. Also remember 6 ish weeks can be too early to see anything on a scan.
Be sure to have follow up appointments. If you are in a serious amount of pain, it could be an ectopic pregnancy. The numbers are hard to tell (from one reading) if this is viable or not...like the other poster said, you need 2 or more readings to make that determination.
not being Dr's the HCG level means little to us even if we have had children before as every woman & pregnancy is different.  I would personally push for an ultrasound to be done soon. I've had ultrasounds done in 3 of my kids at less then 8 weeks & was able to see them easily.  Some minor pain in early pregnancy can be considered normal, but if it's as bad as you claim I'd be pushing for that ultrasound to rule out an etopic pregnancy.  If the dr refuses I'd ask to see someone else.

Try to relax & be sure to keep us updated. Good luck on the rest of our pregnancy

Melissa
i am not long back from the hospital, had internal scan and no sac to be seen :( i had bloods re taken to test hormone level to see if it has gone down.

started to bled slightly this is all too farmiliar n so no hope :(

thanks girls for your help

xx
TY for the update.  I am so sorry that you have to go through this.  Be sure to drink LOTS of fluids to help avoid dehydration & iron loss. If you find yourself cramping Tylenol usually helps along with heat pads or hot water bottles.  

You say that this is all too familiar so I am assuming that you've gone through this before.  If it has happened more then 3 times you may want to get our doctor to run some genetic tests. I mention them only because I was told by my new OB that it is unusual to have that many without there being an underlying issue.

Be sure to take time for yourself, grieve like you would if it was a living family member that passed, & try to find someone to talk to.  

Thinking of you

Melissa