hcg levels
my hcg levels went fr 1300 to 1100 but now its been a week later and i took a home pregnancy test and its showing positive, the doc said a week ago i would start bleeding, but i havent, and i havent had any cramping so they wanna check my levels again ob said that they are almost 100% sure im gonna miscarriage but how cause its been a week an no bleeding an home kit pregnancy say positive i dont know can some one please help me.
I miscarried and it takes time to start bleeding but I still had a positive pregnancy test for about a month or so after because it takes awhile for all your hormone levels to go all
The way down. What your saying is pretty typical of a miscarriage. Good luck
I'm sorry you're going through this but Gracelynsmommy is right, I've had 4 miscarriages and for 3 of them, once my hCG dropped it took a week or two for the bleeding to start and it took about 5 weeks for me to get a negative test.