headache/toothache...need help
im 37wks 4days and i have a really bad toothache and it started yesterday and now my whole left side of my face hurts really bad my head hurts it s*cks. and ive had this pain since yesterday and it makes me feel very drowsy and natious..i called my dentist to see when he could see me and he said the earliest is next week on monday and it hurts and dont know what to take for it tylenol???tooth numbing stuff??
Oh darn sorry for the pain im not sure what to take while pregnant for tooth aches sorry i dont have any answers for you. just try and take a nap if you can. i hate tooth aches there the worst ugh! try taking tylenol and see if that helps some or see if taking some numbing stuff is safe for the baby and use that :) hope the pain goes away soon
I had a really bad toothache at 24 weeks I used Orel gel (tooth numbing stuff) and you could take a tylenol. When I went to the denist she told me:

1. Brush differently(buy a new brush if needed) and brush into your gums then outwards in an up and down motion. Brush twice a day.

2. Gargle with a warm cup of water and one teaspoon of salt. Do this twice a day as well.

I did this simple steps as she said and my teeth got better. I still had pain somewhat until I got seen by the dentist but now my teeth are all better.

Try to do this for a week straight and I can almost promise you will feel a difference.
If you have anything more to say or ask I'll be here to reply.

Hope all goes well. I remember how bad my toothache was OHHH THE PAIN.
oooo honey when i was about 61/2 months pregnant with my son, my tooth was soooooo bad infected that i needed a rootcanal and i couldnt get xray and i didnt want to pull it so my dentist put these numbing stuff it didnt work i mean i was in so much pain i honestly think it was the same amount of pain as labor!!!!!!!! the tooth was black it was dead and so bad infected i went back in 30 mins later and she pulled it for me.
my whole right side of my face was swollen i was crying so bad i couldnt even cry thats how my face is swollen i have so much problems with my teeth at 15 i was hospitalized for my absese  i cant spell it. but i suffered for about 6 days before i went to the dentist thinking it was just a cavity then i realized nothing was helping they gave me hydrocondine that didnt even work so i figured it had to be infected get by the doc soon! try another dentist maybe
u can use any numbing stuff i went to the e.r where i go for my prental visit they gave me hydrocodine so numbing stuff and tyneol is no problem
you can also be prescribed demoral and vikaden for pain, ive bee to the dentist like 7 times during this pregnancy all for alot of work, in fact i just had an appointment today for fillings and drilling! so dentists are safe and between your ob and your dentist they can prescribe you something a tad stronger than tylenol, because if its that bad...... tylenol wont help!
sorry you are in pain.....they don't have emergency appts?  I can't imagine going that long with that pain but you can take tylenol but its like a tic tac when you got tooth pain.  can you tell them to pls call you if the have a cancellation or go to another dentist? sorry i could help you better. I hope you can get in soon. tc

~d
You need to go to a dentist with walk-in appts. They have to treat you. I would find a new dentist or call your current dentist office and demand an appt. even if it is just to prescribe medication. I used to be a dental assistant and if someone pregnant needed to be seen we would have to work them in to our schedule. Good luck.
I agree with becca, call the office back and if they cant see you ask them to recommend someone who will.