headaches, gas, fatigue, NO signs of ovulation...am I pregnant?
For the past several days I've had extreme headaches, a little bit of gas and fatigue...but no signs of ovulation (no white discharge).  The ovulation calculator app on my phone told me my "O-Day" was Dec. 9th...but the 14th day of my cycle was really the 11th.  It's now the 13th...  My husband and I had unprotected sex several days before the 9th and once or twice before the 13th...  I've had no signs of ovulation -- is it possible that I'm pregnant, or is my ovulation just later than the app predicts?
Ovulation discharge is often not white. It is similar to egg whites, and should be very stretchy. This is why fertile mucous is called EWCM.

Ovulation predictor calculators are only a guess and nothing more. They should not be taken as being 100% correct. The 14th day of your cycle isn't the magical time of ovulation. Many women will ovulate on different days. For example, some women with a 28 day cycle ovulate on CD 16, others ovulate on CD 13.

As for if you're pregnant, it's far too early to tell. You need to wait and see if you get your cycle and take a pregnancy test if you do not.
Yes, its possible.  Not everyone has the "typical" signs of ovulation but ovulate none-the-less.  Also,  its possible you havent ovulated yet but sperm can survive in the uterus for about 4 days.
Nobody ovulates on the same day in each cycle.It is possible to ovulate later than your normal ovulation days .Only OPK or ultrasound can give you the window when you are most fertile.You cant rely  on Ovulation calculators .Just continue having intercourse regularily sothat u dont miss ovulation.
Thank you all for your responses.  :-)  I was hoping to be able to announce it at Christmas, but it looks like we won't know by then.