help. anecephaly
Hi dear all. I hope am posting in the right forum. I am married but the problem is that we have had two pregnacies failure because of some defects in the development of the foetus. Actually, in the two pregnacies, the foetus got an anecephaly and spina bifida( the two defects in the first pregnacy_a male foetus_ but only anenecyphaly in the second one_ female foetus. I wonder if there is a doctor to help me on how to avoid such terrible malformations. thanks
First of all, I am so sorry that you have had to go through this.  I can only imagine how tough this has been!

The first thing that comes to mind is that taking plenty of folic acid well in advance of concieving is important.  It helps prevent neural tube defects.  The other thing I would suggest is seeing a genetic specialist.  I would see a specialist before trying to concieve again.  I wish you the best!