help due date today
so its my due date today and baby seems to have ran out of space in there ave not had any braxton hicks as of yet getting fed up of waiting for somthing to happen now they wont induce for another 12days i can hardly walk babys head seems to have dropped the last couple days what can i try to get labour kick started every one keeps saying sex but am way way to sore down there to even try it
Walk a lot a lot...they say fresh pineapple too can jump start labor...spicy food...but the only ones i know that have worked on people around me are walking and sex but you said you are too sore for that and that could actually be a good thing...i remember when i was induced with my son and they had to break my water i was soo sooo sensative down there...maybe your cervix is thinning and baby is getting ready on his/her own...good luck and i hope you have a fast nice easy labor :)
we have been doing loadsa walking well xmas shopping haha i have some raspberry tea in the cupboard so gona try a few cups see if that helps as just read somewhere fingers crossed its gona happen soon really feel like i have a head between my legs wen trying to walk
This may be tmi  but nipple stimulation is supposed to help.  Good luck
walk walk walk!
sex is not what sends you into labor or makes you have contractions! its the orgasm. you can do that yourself girl! lol
i agree with twilight BUT sperm does contain prostaglandins, which does soften and ripen the cervix and can kick start labour (due to this reason and being on bedrest, i actually can't have sex right now -- have the opposite problem of yours!)
Am willing to try pretty much anything so fingers crossed it works am shattered from all the walking i have been doing theres no rest for the wicked need this baby out soon before i go insane
with my last baby i stimulated my nipples for about 20 minutes and i was in labor as the pains intensiflied i walked around the corner..that made it worse i went to the hospital and was in full labor with labor pains about 3-5 minutes apart so it worked...
Getting way sorer down below so much so some time i can hardly walk with the pain and my tummy has dropped lots more fingers crossed will have a baby soon
If you have a breast pump you can try to put it on a low setting to help with the nipple stimulation just becareful to not over do it and hurt them.  Do you have a yoga ball you can try to sit on that to help the baby come down too maybe bounce on it a little.  Also like someone posted you don't have to have sex to have an orgasm...and the sperm does help so maybe you and DH can "play" at the same time and finish the normal way at the end to get both....sorry if that's embarrassing or tmi just trying to help.
I dnt have a breast pump but do have a yoga ball which i have been sitting on for hours on end i find it is cumfy to use but can hardly walk wen i get up so must be doing something to the baby to help so just keeping goin with it thanks for the help
done a lot of walking today and now sat on my birthing ball trying to kick start things but i keep getting relly bad shooting pains down below nothing in my tummy although babys very active tonight could this be the start of things ???
have the baby yet?!?!?!?!?!
still no baby been to the mw today and am booked in for a sweep on sat and to be induced on the 21st if no baby by then i am about stir crazy now getting pains bit like period pains and even sorer down below walked about 4 miles yesturday and did alot of bouncing on my birthing ball could hardly walk after but it doesnt seem to have helped  :(
The beginning of labour feels a lot like period pain, you may be on your way! Good luck!
dont over do it... i would cut out the walking for now and wait it out... exhausting your body can slow down labor as well.. it happen to me twice...
finding it hard to sit about i have 3 horses and am normally on the go none stop the birthing ball seems to be bringing babys head down now am actually using it fingers crossed itl happen soon mw has only put me 2/5th engaged today tho
Sex did it for me, but ive also heard nipple stimulation works too
sex is totally out of the question with me as way to sore down below i am getting really strong like period pains tonyt and preasure in my bum fingers crossed itl come soon
sounds like its getting close!
im excited for you!!!
Any baby yet!!!