help please!!
I am 20+2 and experiencing shooting pains from half way between my csection scar and belly button, into my vagina and it really hurts. I tried walking it off but it only got worse and more often, when walking its hard to stand straight up because of the pain, and when sitting/laying down it is still happening at least once every 5 minutes. this has been happening for aprox a half hour now and I called my mom cause its just me and my 2 year old daughter home at the moment and she said if the pain doesn't ease up and go away in another half hour to call her and we can go to the hospital, but I am worried because I just don't know what it could be and I don't want to freak my self out by looking too far into it on the internet. ANY ADVISE IS WELCOME AS I AM VERY WORRIED. the pain only lasts about 3 seconds, but takes my breath away every time. please help
***
If its not contractions it could be a uti.. or u could be dehydrated
idk what it could be as I have never felt it before but it slowed down a lot and only is happening once every 10 minutes or for about 8 seconds now. its a horrible pain but im still waiting to go in because now that im laying down it has slowed from every 5 minutes to every 10 minutes and I cant risk spending all night in the er if im ok. baby boy is very active still
After spending some well needed down time last night the pains eased up a ton, but when I got up about an hr n a half later to do some cleaning up it started again, I decided to go to bed and sleep it off, but now this morning I am just very uncomfortable. The pains have only hit me like 4 times so far but my lower back hurts and I just feel really tired :(
It could be braxton hicks but its worth calling your dr to try to be seen .. I know if u go to the hosptail ull be stuck in the er not labor and delivery so give them a call it can't hurt to be looked at to make sure ur not in pre term labor or dilating so early