help!!!
ok. a while back maaaybe a year ago i spotted a small bump near my vagina it didn't  itch or nothing just a small white bump and it hasnt appeared since, but in january of this year i went to a clinic for birth control and was tested for stds which ones im not sure...but 2 weeks later i got a call saying i had a abnormal pap she said something about cells changing she told me they were not cancerous and everything they tested me for came back neg and i should wait a while to come and do another pap.do you think this is a result of the bump i had seen before all of this, and another quesion when blood is drawn and a pap is done exactly wat are they texting you for?
I have a white bump on both sides of my vagina...like near the lip area and it is an external cyst
WELL FOR A PAP SMEAR IT CAN DETECT CHLAMYDIA, GOHNORHEA, HERPES, HPV, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, YEAST INFECTION, AND TRICHOMONAS, PID, AND INFLAMMATION OF THE VAGINA, OR VULVA. BLOOD TEST CAN CHECK FOR HIV, STDS, HEP. GENITAL WARTS, HERPES, SYPHILIS, AND OTHER DISEASE DEPENDING ON THE LAB WORKUP BUT I WOULD SAY FOR THESES REASON GOODLUCK. SWEETIE IT MIGHT BE HPV ( WHICH CAN CAUSE CNACER BUT ALSO CAUSE GENITAL WARTS. SO SHE MIGHT BE TRYING TO SEE IF THE CELLS CHANGE MORE OR IF THERE IS A VISIBLE FORM OF HPV. NOW HPV CAN CLEAR UP ON ITS OWN BUT IT COULD STILL BE IN YOUR SYSTEM. BUT DONT FREAK OUT JUST WAIT FOR THE DOCOTR TO SEE YOU AGIAN.