hemorrhoids during early pregnancy
Has anyone had this happen to them during early pregnancy - I am 8 weeks and the blood on the toilet paper and bright red blood in the toilet bowl is exactly what I experienced yesterday after a bowel movement, just wondering if it could be hemorrhoids or a sign of miscarriage???

With internal hemorrhoids, you may see bright red streaks of blood on toilet paper or bright red blood in the toilet bowl after you have a normal bowel movement. You may see blood on the surface of the stool.
Relax!! This happen to me around wk 8. My constipation was so bad the RX medicine did nothing!!! I too had bleeding every now and then when I did finally have a bm. My doctor's office told me to use Preperation H Wipes. This has been my saving grace. I am now 15wks pg, still get constipated but not as bad. As for the bleeding that has basically stopped. Every now then a very small amount, but no where close to what it use to be.

This is not a sign of miscarriage. I am nervous nelly too and I did lots of googling on this. It is normal, but very painful. Just try to get more fiber in your diet, I know easier said then done. If you are anything like me at 8wks I could not keep anything down.

Good luck with all this fun stuff and keep me posted.