hiding my tummy
Im 15 & my bf is 17 he wants me to wait until he graduates in May...oh yea im 9wks now so how is a good way to tell our mamas
You don't need to wait until May!! You need prenatal care now. It's a matter of what is best for your baby now not what your boyfriend wants.
Ok so how is a good to tell them.?
Just sit them down and say it.
I just came straight out a d told mine.
I think just sitting them down and telling them is the best way. I bought my parents an my inlays a picture frame that says "I love my grandparents" and we gave it to them with the ultrasound picture inside.
You can either sit down and tell them, write a letter, buy a bottle or a onesie and leave it out so they notice. There's so many ways, I googled some for my bf when we were gonna tell his parents. It's best to just get it over with.
Thanks for the great ideas but im very afraid
Your parents will still live you. If they aren't supportive, there are many places you can go if you need help
Sweety I had to tell my Mom at 15 also. I just told her I know I have made her sad & these are my plans & I needed her support emotionally. Of course she was sad/mad/disappointed but she helped me through everything & still does. I'm now 32 & she loves my kids more than anything. You have to do what is best for baby now & being responsible enough to tell your parents & get to a doctor is the first step. The sooner the better. Would you like to feel you were lied to or deceived? That's how she's going to feel if you wait any longer.
The sooner you can be honest with your parents, the better. They will need time to adjust and help you make plans for care. Prenatal care cannot wait and you need to be seeing and obstetrician regularly. The longer you wait to tell them, the harder it will be.
I dont know how or when just yet but I have changed my mind about waitibg until may...I just hate that there's an epidemic of teen pregnancies going around and im stuck in the middle...I dont doubt that im gounq to be a good mother because I have raised kids all my life its just different when its actually yours.
im 16 and i don't know how to tell my parents epithet but the sooner rhetorically better and if they don't want touch to have the baby its mother their choice its yours, just say it how it is that's what im gonna do x
I was 14 when I had to tell my parents. They were mad but they got over it. They will live you no matter what. I'm now 21 with a 6 yr old son and I'm now 30+5 with baby number 2 and my parents are proud of me for everything I've been through and been able to get through life.
I had to tell my mom at 14 so I wrote her a letter of course she was mad for about 2 days then she became very supportive.. She's your mom she'll love you regardless my baby is now 4 and my mom loves her to death and she's been a great help thorough out the whole way
You have to tell your parents no matter what. They will probably get mad at you at first, naturally, but they will come around and love you no matter what. Especially when that little bundle of joy arrives :) oh, and don't listen to your bf, you need to start going to the doctor like ASAP... So you know exactly what's going on with the baby... You and the baby come first, think what's best for your little one... Not what someone else says...
Im,18 and it was hard telling my mom were not very close and my bf is alot older than my she was really mean and called me names but she got over it and is very happy being honest and telling her asap, she'll appreciate expect her to.be mad and disappointed but know that its not the end of the world...that baby gonna need all of your families love...write down way you wanna tell her and practice so you don't freakout or get nervous...
If it helps any I'm 29 weeks pregnant with my second child and I'm only 16.. everything happens for a reason my parents were upset and very mad to find out bout this one but they got over it and are now starting to help with everything but its always best to get it done and over with
Thanks everyone for the support :)