how to calculate week pregnancy
helo,
my name is anu.today hav gone through pregnancy test.i got positive result.unfortunately me and my husband are not interested to have kids.i got registerd for my MS program.so am not interested now.i want to get rid of my pregnancy.i dun know how to calculate weeks of my pregnancy.am staying in US.so pls help me to proceed further....
I have been through what you have, basically you have to see your GP and say you are pregnant and that you want a termination. Thats how it works over in UK. I think you should see an emergancy GP whilst elsewhere or wait till you get home if its a holiday. sorry im not much help but thats what happens. :)
Most clinics will perform an ultrasound to find out your exact date as you are charged for the procedure and you will be able to find out your exact date when going into to have the procedure performed. You can usually find clinics that deal with abortions online and from there I would ring them to see when they are able to have it performed.
Keep in mind (not by much if You're early) but the longer you leave it the more it will cost you